Collaboration & How I Review Products
Honest & Fair Reviews
I absolutely love using new technology and products. It's part of what makes this industry so interesting and attractive. There are new products that are changing the way we work and I like being a helpful, honest resource. When it comes to reviewing products, integrity and honesty are very important to me. My word is all I have, and I will not lie to my audience. My reviews are 100% my own words, and I will point out the good/bad features of a product. I will mention who the product is tailored to based on price, features, etc.
Business Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send Products To…
Aerial Guide, Keith
14837 Detroit Ave, Ste 187
Lakewood Ohio 44107
I receive many emails regarding product reviews, so I’ve written a review manifesto based on my principles and style of writing honest reviews for my audience.
- Use your product and write my own review in my own words
- Make a YouTube video and a blog post on my website about the product
- Disclose if the product was free
- Update my review based on future releases and features (I have to keep the product, to review these future features)
I WILL NOT…
- Forward my review to anyone before posting
- Alter my review of a product after finishing, unless I make a technical mistake or the product changes
- Write a review on an external website, posing as a person who purchased the product. If I post a review on an external site, I'll state in my review this product was sent to me for review.
Turn Around Time
My Typical turn around time for reviews is 3 weeks. This is not an absolute timeline - if the product is more complicated, the timeline is longer. For simple products, I can review it in a shorter period of time. This time is also subject to my current workload. If you have a specific time period, state that in your initial email, please.